Electricians in Menlo Park
Find here electrical technicians that serve the 1.00 housing units per sq mi of Menlo Park, California. 3 inhabitants per square miles of Menlo Park are submitting their job descriptions here and acquiring multiple quotes from local electricians. 12,714 housing units in Menlo Park are getting the following services from electricians they found here:
- Breakers, Fuses, Switches, Outlets
- Circuit Troubleshooting
- Indoor/Landscape/Security Lighting
- Electrical Maintenance
- Electrical Outages
- GFCI Installation
- Generator Hookups
- Code Corrections
If it works for the 3 inhabitants per sq mi of Menlo Park, maybe its time you try it too?
Services area covers the following zip codes in Menlo Park:
94025, 94026, 94029
Recent Job Requests
- abnormal humming/whining noise from the Coolzone freezer section when fan is switched on
- defective cycling thermostat in AEG dryer
- Coolzone freezer keeps frosting fast
- Siemens dryer has been losing heat, takes a few cycles to dry clothes
- Indesit dryer motor only hums when pressing the Start button but not activates the machine
- Marantz home theater system won't turn on
- Sanyo microwave oven fan is not running
- Coolzone fridge freezing up
Additional Local Electricians in Menlo Park, California:
- SM Electric
- Electric Dimensions, Inc.
Electrical Contracting Company
Bay Area, California
- San Mateo Electric Inc.
Residential and Commercial
Small Jobs Welcome
New Construction and Remodel Work
- Quick Electric Service
- Camex Electric & Builders
Electrical wiring, controls and automati
New construction, and remodels
Plumbing and roofing, and beyond
- Alleviate a Nor Cal Electrical
Quality service you can afford
- Alley Electric
Service at a price you can afford!
Troubleshooting, rewires, upgrades,
Remodels, lightng, fans, new const.
- Mission Valley Electric, Inc.
- WCI ELECTRIC
- Fampeca Electric
State certified electricians
kitchen lights, breakers and fuses
service panels, panel changes
Need other contractors services in Menlo Park?
Plumbers in Menlo Park.