Kitchen and Bath Lights
Lights can transform how a room looks and feels. Manipulation of indoor lighting can generate a welcoming and warm ambiance with an air of sophistication to a lifeless room. Creating tranquil atmospheres inside the kitchen and bathroom can give you much comfort and convenience.
Lighting That Can Transform Your Bathroom
• Toilet – You can use dimmers and keep them turned on throughout the night so the toilet can be easily located when your children need to use it in the middle of the night.
• Bathtub – Setting bathtub lights at low intensity can offer a relaxing feel as you soak your body under the water.
• Mirror and Vanity Lighting – This will provide better illumination to your face as you wash it and also lessen shadows to make the room look more spacious.
• Indirect lighting – This gives subtle lighting inside the bathroom to attain a soothing ambiance.
Aside from them, other lights that can be integrated on bathrooms are cabinet lighting, canned lighting and accent lighting.
Lighting That Can Transform Your Kitchen
• Cabinet Lighting – This kitchen lighting can emphasize the structural design of your house.
• Accent Lighting – Artworks placed in your kitchen would grab more attentions if given ample emphasis and this can be achieved by putting accent lights.
• Canned Lighting – If you hate the strong brightness of florescent lamps, then you should consider canned lighting as they provide softer brightness.
• Island Lighting– This is highly essential if you prefer to eat, talk, or cook on a kitchen island.
Other kitchen lighting options are kitchen nook lighting, sink lighting, wall sconces and ceiling fixtures, and pendent lighting.
The most important aspect in house lighting modification is to have everything done by qualified electrical contractors to ensure utmost home electricity safety.