Electricians in Kenmore
Need to install a ceiling fan? You are only a click away from getting multiple estimates from electricians in Kenmore, Washington. Here you can find electrical technicians serving 1.00 housing units per square miles of Kenmore. 19,612 residents of Kenmore are having electricians quote their project by submitting their job descriptions here. It's easy, fast, and totally free. 7,562 housing units in Kenmore are employing local electrical technicians for the following services:
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Indoor/Landscape/Security Lighting
- Code Corrections
- Pool/Spa Electric
- Fire/Smoke Alarms
- Intercom/Speaker Systems
- Home/Office Automation
- GFCI Installation
- Breakers, Fuses, Switches, Outlets
If it works for the 3 people per square miles of Kenmore, maybe its time you try it too?
Services area covers the following zip codes in Kenmore:
Recent Job Requests
- touch pad does not work when power to Coolzone range is turned on. Constant beeping and error code "F1-7"
- Panasonic DVD displays a "no disc" error very time a disc is inserted
- no Maytag oven ignition
- inside Electrolux oven light stays on
- Frigidaire oven downdraft motor not turning on
- Toshiba TV remote control function not working
- Tricity Bendix washing machine took over an hour to complete a cycle. Pauses in the cycle were abnormally long and
- LG microwave touch pad worn out
Additional Local Electricians in Kenmore, Washington:
- SM Electric
- On Time Electric
Residential service and repair
Licensed bonded and insured
- Eastlake Electric
Electrican in Seattle
Electrical contractor in Seattle
Need other contractors services in Kenmore?
Plumbers in Kenmore.