Electricians in Kenmore
Need to install a ceiling fan? You are only a click away from getting multiple estimates from electricians in Kenmore, Washington. Here you can find electrical technicians serving 1.00 housing units per square miles of Kenmore. 19,612 residents of Kenmore are having electricians quote their project by submitting their job descriptions here. It's easy, fast, and totally free. 7,562 housing units in Kenmore are employing local electrical technicians for the following services:
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Indoor/Landscape/Security Lighting
- Code Corrections
- Pool/Spa Electric
- Fire/Smoke Alarms
- Intercom/Speaker Systems
- Home/Office Automation
- GFCI Installation
- Breakers, Fuses, Switches, Outlets
If it works for the 3 people per square miles of Kenmore, maybe its time you try it too?
Services area covers the following zip codes in Kenmore:
Recent Job Requests
- poor Toshiba TV sound quality
- touch pad does not work when power to KitchenAid range is turned on. Constant beeping and error code "F1-7"
- broiler and burners work, Beko oven will not heat
- Sony TV picture narrows in the middle
- Bose home theater system shuts off after short time period
- Zanussi washer shuts off after pressing the start button
- Denon home theater system display does not work
- Siemens washer on gentle cycle made a clunking noise then shut down and then just a humming noise
Additional Local Electricians in Kenmore, Washington:
- SM Electric
- On Time Electric
Residential service and repair
Licensed bonded and insured
- Eastlake Electric
Electrican in Seattle
Electrical contractor in Seattle
Need other contractors services in Kenmore?
Plumbers in Kenmore.