Electricians in Washington
Need to rewire your home? You are only a click away from obtaining multiple quotes from electricians in Washington, Missouri. Here you can find electrical technicians serving 650.90 housing units per square miles of Washington. 13,905 people of Washington are having electrical contractors quote their project by submitting their job descriptions here. It's fast, easy, and totally free. 5,565 housing units in Washington are engaging local electrical contractors for the following services:
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Indoor/Landscape/Security Lighting
- Code Corrections
- Pool/Spa Electric
- Intercom/Speaker Systems
- GFCI Installation
- Breakers, Fuses, Switches, Outlets
- Circuit Troubleshooting
- Generator Hookups
If it works for the 1 inhabitants per sq mi of Washington, maybe its time you try it too?
Services area covers the following zip codes in Washington:
Recent Job Requests
- Tricity Bendix oven consistently displays an error code F3
- abnormal humming/whining noise from the Fisher&Paykel freezer section when fan is switched on
- AEG dryer won’t turn on
- Viking garbage disposal sprays water
- Hoover washing machine will not spin on rinse cycle
- timer does not engage the "intellidry" mode, Bosch dryer continues to run even when clothes are dry
- General Electric garbage disposer does not run
- touch pad does not work when power to New World range is turned on. Constant beeping and error code "F1-7"
Additional Local Electricians in Washington, Missouri:
- SM Electric
Need other contractors services in Washington?
Plumbers in Washington.