Electricians in Palm Desert
Need to upgrade your electric panel? You are only a click away from receiving multiple quotes from electrical contractors in Palm Desert, California. Here you can find electrical contractors serving 1.00 housing units per square miles of Palm Desert. 43,213 inhabitants of Palm Desert are having electricians quote their project by submitting their job descriptions here. It's easy, fast, and totally free. 28,021 housing units in Palm Desert are hiring local electrical contractors for the following services:
- Indoor/Landscape/Security Lighting
- Electrical Maintenance
- Home/Office Automation
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- GFCI Installation
- Code Corrections
- Generator Hookups
- Pool/Spa Electric
If it works for the 1 inhabitants per square miles of Palm Desert, maybe its time you try it too?
Services area covers the following zip codes in Palm Desert:
92211, 92255, 92260, 92261
Recent Job Requests
- Kenmore range hood fan not working
- Sharp TV picture narrows in the middle
- vertical green, blue, red lines appear on Beko TV screen
- Funai home theater system dvd picture is fuzzy
- Hoover washer won't start or spin but lights come on
- Insignia garbage disposer runs but blades are not moving
- Liebherr fridge/freezer gives occasional interference to TVs & lights
- evaporator fan motor in Frigidaire fridge not working
Additional Local Electricians in Palm Desert, California:
- SM Electric
- D.E.I. Electric, Inc
Commercial & Residentail Electrician
We do it all!
- Mark Perry Electrical
Affordable $ 40.00 hr. rate
San Bernardino Electrician
Inland Empire and Los Angeles
- Dolittle & Sitmore Electric Co. Inc.
License # 468686 - 26 Years of Quality
- Electrician For Hire
Panel replacement specialist
Indoor, and outdoor lighting
Troubleshhoting, landscape lighting
- val kreutzer gen. contractor
Professional electrical services
Expert plumbing jobs
- Eastvale Electric
Over 15 years experience.
Same Day Service.
Nights, Weekends and Holidays
Need other contractors services in Palm Desert?
Plumbers in Palm Desert.