Electricians in Concord
Find here electrical contractors that serve the 1.00 housing units per mi2 of Concord, California. 4 inhabitants per square miles of Concord are submitting their job descriptions here and acquiring multiple estimates from local electrical contractors. 45,083 housing units in Concord are acquiring the following services from electrical technicians they found here:
- Code Corrections
- Electrical Outages
- Indoor/Landscape/Security Lighting
- Electrical Maintenance
- Breakers, Fuses, Switches, Outlets
- Pool/Spa Electric
- GFCI Installation
- Intercom/Speaker Systems
If it works for the 4 people per sq mi of Concord, maybe its time you try it too?
Services area covers the following zip codes in Concord:
94518, 94519, 94520, 94521, 94522, 94524, 94527, 94529
Recent Job Requests
- Hotpoint washer top loader making noise during spin cycle
- abnormal humming/whining noise from the Samsung freezer section when fan is switched on
- side by side Indesit freezer cold but fridge not
- No picture or sound on Panasonic VCR
- lights on Panasonic microwave don't work anymore
- Viking bake element in oven broke
- thermostats is broken and causes AEG dryer to heat poorly
- Emerson trash compactor will not stop
Additional Local Electricians in Concord, California:
- SM Electric
- CGT SYSTEMS, INC.
Securing Your World
Security - Electrical - Audio/Visual
- Boddies Electrical Improvements
Commercial / Industrial
Energy Saving Lighting Upgrades/Maint.
Electrical Panel upgrades circuits
- Quick Electric Service
- Alleviate a Nor Cal Electrical
Quality service you can afford
- Alley Electric
Service at a price you can afford!
Troubleshooting, rewires, upgrades,
Remodels, lightng, fans, new const.
- M&M Electric
Residential, commercial and industrial
Complete customer satisfaction!
- Mission Valley Electric, Inc.
- Ciccarello Electric Inc.
- WCI ELECTRIC
- Fampeca Electric
State certified electricians
kitchen lights, breakers and fuses
service panels, panel changes
Need other contractors services in Concord?
Plumbers in Concord.