Electricians in Asheville
Find here electrical contractors that serve the 820.30 housing units per square miles of Asheville, North Carolina. 1 inhabitants per mi2 of Asheville are submitting their projects here and acquiring multiple estimates from local electrical contractors. 33,567 housing units in Asheville are receiving the following services from electricians they located here:
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Indoor/Landscape/Security Lighting
- Pool/Spa Electric
- Fire/Smoke Alarms
- Intercom/Speaker Systems
- Home/Office Automation
- GFCI Installation
- Breakers, Fuses, Switches, Outlets
- Circuit Troubleshooting
If it works for the 1 residents per mi2 of Asheville, maybe its time you try it too?
Services area covers the following zip codes in Asheville:
28801, 28802, 28803, 28804, 28805, 28806, 28810, 28813, 28814, 28815, 28816
Recent Job Requests
- inside Indesit oven light stays on
- Amana oven won't turn off
- glass General Electric electric cooktop broken
- Hotpoint dryer has been losing heat, takes a few cycles to dry clothes
- Insignia home theater system sound doesn't work
- Toshiba TV has a black mark to the right center of the screen
- Baumatic washer top loader making noise during spin cycle
- Viking range without bake element
Additional Local Electricians in Asheville, North Carolina:
- SM Electric
- Power Plus Electrical Service
Residential & small business specialist.
Free estimates, dependable and honest.
A local family business over 20 years.
Need other contractors services in Asheville?
Plumbers in Asheville.